If you are thinking of trying your hands in real estate investment then it’s better to be prepared to reduce the initial risk. Here are 20 books on real estate investment that definitely worth the read.
- The Wall Street Journal Complete Real-Estate Investing Guide Book – David Crook
This book shares the knowledge of finding investment opportunities and utilizing them wisely. This book is written in a well-organized way and is a great read. If you are looking to invest in any residential property in Noida Extension, Gurgaon, Delhi, Mumbai or any other smart cities then you should give it a look first.
- The Commercial Real Estate Investor’s Handbook – A Step By Step Roadmap To Financial Wealth – Steve Berges
This book is one of the best real estate books to read. It covers A-Z of wisely investing in real estate. After reading this book, you would take better budgeting and financial decisions.
- Real Estate Finance And Investment Manual – Jack Cummings
This book by Jack Cummings is here to help the beginners in investing better. By reading this book you will get to know how to minimize your risks to enjoy a high Return On Investment.
- From Renos To Riches – Ian Szabo
In this book, Ian Szabo shared his knowledge about how to renovate your home before staging so that you can minimize your investment and maximize the profit. It has great reviews on the online book shopping sites too
- The Book On Investing In Real Estate With No (And Low) Money Down – Brandon Turner
If you are looking to plan properly for investing in real estate with little or no money then this book is handpicked for you. This book consists of the art of grabbing great deals, improving your portfolio, and negotiating with the seller.
- The Unofficial Guide To Real Estate Investing – Spencer Strauss & Martin Stone
This book shares the knowledge about real estate vocabulary and fundamentals. This book is great for the newbies to know the calculation process and the basics of real estate investing.
- My Life & 1,000 Houses – Mitch Stephen
With a personal touch found in all over the book content, this book contains the to-do(s) and not-to-do(s) of house flipping. If you want to invest in the flats in Noida, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai or any other cities then this book will surely help you.
- Rich Woman: A Book On Investing For Woman – Kim Kiyosaki
This book by Kim Kiyosaki is mainly written to motivate the aspiring female real estate investors. The real estate investment industry is mostly occupied by men. But, nowadays women entrepreneurs are leaving their footprints in this industry with some highly notable success ratio. This book is to welcome them and organize their thoughts.
- The Book On Managing Rental Properties – Brandon Turner & Heather Turner
Brandon Turner and Heather Turner are the experts to reckon when it comes to real estate investment tips. This book is full of their wisdom on how to effectively manage the rental property investment process.
- More Than Cashflow: The Real Risks And Rewards Of Profitable Real Estate Investing – Julie Broad
This book is an exception than the others as this just not shows you the bright side of real estate investing but literates you about the efforts you need to put to become successful in this industry.
- The Book On Rental Property Investing – Brandon Turner
This book by Brandon Turner is a game changer in the rental property investment reads. This covers the ins and outs of grabbing the first rental property to invest and strategies to keep you ahead from the crowd.
- The Millionaire Real Estate Investor – Gary Keller
This book by Gary Keller incorporates the valuable tips from 100 real estate investment experts. This mainly covers the basic of investing and tricks to avoid the mistakes made at the early stage of investment.
- Building Wealth One House At A Time – John Schaub
This book by John Schaub is packed with solid and easily graspable advice. John claims that developing your financial security by investing in real estate is not a rocket science and easily achievable if you have the basics right.
- Commercial Real Estate Uncovered: A Handbook For Real Estate Finance And Investments – Jay Rollins
This book is mainly focused on commercial real estate investment niche. Commercial real estate investment is a lucrative sub-niche of real estate investment and Jay Rollins shared all ins and outs of it.
- Build A Rental Property Empire – Mark Ferguson
The author wrote this book in plain English to make it easily readable for the beginners. He has jotted down the proper tips from the niche experts in his book. This book is an asset for the real estate investment novices.
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki & Sharon Lechter
This book is a famous one among the entrepreneurs belong to all industries. This book is not properly targeted to real estate investment industry but you will get enough knowledge about managing money and asset.
- The ABC’s of Real Estate Investing – Ken McElroy
This book by Ken McElroy is a gem for the aspiring rental real estate investors. He has discussed actionable tips and detailed strategies to make rental real estate investment right.
- The Art Of The Deal – President Donald Trump
This is an evergreen book written by the renowned politician cum great real estate investor, Donald Trump in 1987. This book discusses the art of negotiating a real estate deal and smoothly working with the contractors.
- Investing In Duplexes, Triplexes, And Quads – Larry B Loftis
This book shares strategies about the small multifamily niche. If you are looking for investing in duplex, triplex or quad properties then this book by Larry B Loftis is just your thing.
- From 0 To 130 Properties In 3.5 Years – Steve McKnight
This book by Steve McKnight is an eye-opener in term of real estate investing. This discusses money, profitability, and financial freedom through real estate investment. This book is well-organized to literate the newbies smoothly.