Rajasthan brings in with itself the essence of tourism-hot deserts, cold nights, folk festivals, ethnic fashionable outfits –all-together in one place. When planning a trip to Rajasthan, every body’s tour-plan would definitely include Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner, and Jaisalmer.
With royal adventure tours book your Udaipur Tour Package, to explore Udaipur and it beautifications.
Normally every tour package service provider out there in the market paints a picture about Udaipur-just about being a “City of Lakes”, but Udaipur is much more than that. But before digging deep into the unexplored zones of Udaipur and Rajasthan, let’s take a quick tour of the star attractions of Udaipur-lake Pichola,City Palace, Sajjangarh Palace, Fateh Sagar Lake, Eklingji Temple, Jagdish Temple, Jaisamand Lake, Sahelion Ki Baari, Bada Mahal, Ambrai Ghat, Hathi Pol Bazaar etc
After having known the major spots of tourist’s attraction of Udaipur –the visitors should be aware of the not so common beauties of Rajasthan which are:
- A hunger to capture the beauty of a sunrise or to feel the soothing satin like cool-wind of the dusk at Fatehsagar Ki Paal
- Have fun with kids at India’s largest fish aquarium nearby Vibhuti Park situated at Fatehsagar lake
- Motor-Boating awaits the sports-enthusiasts at Fateh Sagar Lake
- Take a visual Treat of Jagmandir Palace which is circumferenced by Lake Pichola on all the sides
- Ascending up from the peak of Pandit Deen-Dayal Upadhyay the famous rope-way drops you to visit the holy Mata Karni Temple
- Neemach Mata temple gives you a Bird’s eye view of the entire neighboring areas. Popularly famous as Vaishnodevi of Udaipur, the only possible way for the devotes to pay a holy homage is by foot
- Bapu Bazaar and Sindhi Bazaar always has loads of options for you to take back home as gifts, souvenirs or items of personal use such as bandhej kurtis,original handcrafted mojris etc
When travelers’ are on a Rajasthan tour they not only cover one city they cover multiple cities, to explore other cities like Jaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner, and Jaisalmer. Book a Rajasthan Tour Package.